Buying jewellery can be both a beautiful and a hectic experience. There are many jewellery store in Hisar, that looks...
Agroha Dham – History, Timing and Fees
- June 26th, 2019
- Vikas Poonia
Agroha Dham is a Hindu temple dedicated to Goddess Mahalaxmi Ji and Maharaji Agrasen Ji and Situated some 20km in the North-west of Hisar on the Road Of Hisar- Fatehabad. Agroha temple is one of the famous tourist attraction in Agroha, Hisar, and the Number of Visitors keeps coming the entire Year. An architectural marvel built by the Agroha Vikas Trust. This 30-acre complex is a place you shouldn’t miss out Hanuman Ji statue, Ramayana Gallery along with gorgeous painted wall are some of the Highlight of Agroha Dham. Before You plan a visit, Here are all the details you want to know
History of the Agroha Dham
Agroha, The origin place of Agarwals was suppressed as a mound for a long. In 1883 Bharatendu Babu Harishchandra wrote the book “Origin of Agarwala” and brought the attention of Agarwals towards their Birthplace, Agroha. After that Swami Brahamanda roamed all over India and filled the feeling in Agarwals, that we should rebuild our Holy Land and Give it Glory.
On Oct 1975 a group of leading Agarwal reached to Agroha with Mr. Tilak Ji Agarwal and Surveyed that mound of Agroha and selected the land which was to be developed as a pilgrimage. On 29 September 1976, Agroha Vikas Trust laid the foundation stone of Agroha Dham in Agroha. Construction of work of the Main temple completed in 1984. But Agroha Dham received a major boost in 1985 when Shubash Goel Ji Became President of Agroha Vikas Trust. He Replanned whole Agroha Dham complex with Sakti Sarover and Dwarkapuri second museum in which 20 floats were made automatic.
The Structure of Temple
- There are 3 temples in the Agroha Complex, the temple of Goddess Mahalaxmi Ji in the center, Temple of Goddess Saraswati Ji in the Western, Temple of Maharaj Agrasen Ji in the Eastern.
- Beautiful statutes are the glory of this temple, There are a lot of statues but 90 feet of Hanuman Ji statue, Shiva Statue, Elephants Statue, Ganga and Yamuna Maiya statue is the main attraction.
- Two beautiful caves give you feeling of Vaishno Devi and Amarnath Cave.
- Ramayana Gallery, Krishna Gallery, Dinosaur corner, Engraved walls make this Place more beautiful.
- 120X160 feet Satsang hall in Which 5000 people can sit.
- Beautiful Landscape and Gardens gives you a Stressfree breath. Shakti Sarovar where the water of 41 canals mixed.
- A Big Amusement & water park for kids to enjoy rides, Cycling, car, and Boating.
- There is also a medical college and Research Centre on the opposite of the Shrine.
- There are a lot of Dharamshala and Hotels for peaceful Stay in Agroha Dham.
Darshan Timing – All Days of the week from 6:30 AM to 8:30 PM
Contact Number – 0141-2365234
How To Reach
- By Road – State Transport buses Easily available from Big Cities like Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur to Hisar. Then take a taxi from Hisar or Reach to this small town Agroha by Public transport. Once you reach Agroha town, Agroha Dham is hardly 1km you can reach by your athletic leg or auto.
- By Rail – Hisar Railway Station is nearest Railway Station to Agroha Dham, There are lots of Direct trains from Delhi, Amritsar, and Jaipur and then You can take a bus or taxi easily available between Hisar to Fatehabad
- By Air – Currently, Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi is the Nearest airport, but soon Hisar Airport also available for you. Take a taxi or Haryana Roadways from Delhi to Hisar and then from Hisar, it is hardly half an hour.
- Ancient Agroha Mound
- Sheela Mata Temple is a famous Ancient temple.
Suggested Read – 10 Best Tourist Places to Visit in Hisar 2019 – Things To Do
Thanks for Your Interest, Don’t Forget to Share Your thought and Experience about Agroha Dham in Comment Box or on Facebook